Loan periods for reserve materials are assigned by the professor and will be different for each item:
- 2-Hour: For in-library use only. "Library" does not include the basement. No overnight use permitted.
- 3-Hour: For media materials only. Overnight allowed at discretion of instructor from one hour before closing to one hour after opening.
- 24-Hour (1 day): Due back in twenty-four hours.
- 3-Day: Due back 72 hours from the time of checkout.
- 7-Day: Due back 168 hours from the time of checkout.
Restrictions and Fines
Fines for reserve materials accumulate at a rate of $.50 per hour with no fine limit. If you have any overdue items or owe any fines, additional borrowing is prohibited until all overdue items are returned and all fines are paid. Failure to return library reserve materials is a violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
Users with disabilities who are unable to use PDF image files for OhioLINK Electronic Journal Center articles may request access to an electronic text version. To take advantage of this service, contact the Technology Center at the Office of Disability Services at (937) 775-5804.
The information in print reserves is protected under the Copyright Laws of the United States (Title 17 U.S. Code) governing the use of copyrighted materials. The person making photocopies is liable for any infringement if a copy is "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship or research." For further information, please see the Wright State University policy on copyright.
Information For Faculty and Staff
Additional instructions on Course Reserves are available for faculty and staff.
If you need additional information, please contact: