The 1st OVI arrived at Boiling Fork, Tennessee on July 7, 1862. On July 14, the regiment traveled by rail car to Tullahoma, Tennessee to repel an anticipated attack against that city. When no attack appeared, the regiment returned to Cowan Station, Tennessee on July 18 where it remained until late August 1862.
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Fred Marshall World War I Digitization Project Completed
- Lest We Forget Project Videos, documenting History of Developmental Disabilities, Now Online
- WRIGHTSTOCK: The Festival of Life
- May Day! Saving Our Archives
- Water Shutdown on May 2
- Join us for “Beyond the Powder: The First Women’s Cross Country Air Race” on May 2nd
- New Exhibits highlight Original Artifacts & More
- Dr. Joshua Martin: Pioneer Physician of the Miami Valley
- Wright State Yearbooks & More Now Online
- Celebrate Preservation Week and Pass It On!