Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Monthly Archives: March 2013
J. G. C. Schenck, Sr. “I worked in my office at NCR Co. till 12 noon. We got out—agents [R—?] also. Made up a Bk deposit. Afternoon I went up Town. Towed auto to Repair shop & took 200 [lb.?] … Continue reading
J. G. C. Schenck, Sr. “Got two [men] to work at house shoveling out mud—8-1/2 hours at [40?] c. each per hr. They did good work. I caught terrible cold.” Margaret Smell “We take our departure from that doomed … Continue reading
Please join us this coming Monday, April 1, 2013, for the next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society, when Susan Richardson will give a presentation entitled “The Physiological Support of the U-2/SR-71 High Altitude Reconnaissance Aircraft” (view announcement flyer PDF). … Continue reading