Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Daily Archives: March 7, 2013
As you may have heard, the famous astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is speaking tonight at Wright State University (7:00 p.m. in the Nutter Center’s McLin Gym). It had been widely known for months that Dr. Tyson would be visiting WSU. But what … Continue reading
On Friday, March 1, WSU Special Collections & Archives installed a new exhibit in the Alumni Case on the first floor of the Dunbar Library (near the brand new Circulation Desk & the elevators). The exhibit, Dayton’s 1913 Flood According … Continue reading