Meet the Staff

Dawne Dewey, Head, Special Collections and Archives
Director, Public History Program

My responsibilities include planning and policy formulation, management of professional staff of archivists, graduate and work study students, and interns. I also direct collection development activities involving donor contact and relations, conduct outreach programs, coordinates exhibits for the university libraries, and administers records management program for the university archives. I am also the Director of the Public History graduate program in the Department of History.
Email Dawne

John Armstrong, Reference/Media Manager
My primary job responsibility is providing reference and media assistance to patrons via email, phone, and in person. I also assist with processing collections, giving presentations about the collections held by the department, and assist in designing outreach programs and material. Additionally, I am an adjunct professor for the university’s History Department teaching the introductory and advanced classes in archives and manuscripts.
Email John

Gino Pasi, Collections Manager
My job responsibilities include increasing Special Collections & Archives manuscript holdings by establishing donor relationships, accessioning new collections, managing collection transfers, and maintaining appropriate paperwork and documentation.  In addition, I assist researchers regularly with the Dayton Daily News Archive, design and prepare exhibits, and assist in outreach duties like giving tours and presentations.
Email Gino

Lisa Rickey, Archivist for Digital Initiatives & Outreach
My responsibilities include promoting Special Collections and Archives’ resources by expanding online presence through a variety of digital initiatives, including social media, website content enhancement, and development and management of departmental digitization projects; managing organization and preservation of Archives’ electronic (born digital) collections; and representing Special Collections and Archives on the University Libraries’ Web Team and Social Media Team. I also coordinate outreach and exhibits.
Email Lisa

Chris Wydman, University Archivist, University Records Manager
I am responsible for the University’s records management program and related policies and procedures. I also provide employee training sessions, and consultation on the proper management of paper and electronic based systems. Other responsibilities include the systematic collection and organization of the historical records of the university, reference services, educational exhibits, and presentations on Wright State’s history.
Email Chris

Toni Vanden Bos, Preservation and Cataloging Manager
I am responsible for the preservation and cataloging work in the department, including coordinating our materials in the OhioLINK EAD Finding Aid Repository. In addition, I assist with patron reference questions and media requests, and give tours and presentations highlighting the collections and sources available in the department. I also arrange and describe collections, design exhibits, and assist with special events.
Email Toni

Ximena Chrisagis, Reference Librarian, Archivist
I provide instructional and research support and assistance for students, staff, and faculty in the College of Nursing & Health, and I also assist other library users at the main library information desk. In addition, I periodically work as an archivist in Special Collections and Archives. My duties there include staffing the reference desk, processing collections, and assisting with exhibits and other outreach activities as needed.
Email Ximena

More information about SC&A staff is available on the University Libraries’ website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>