Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Author Archives: chris
It is with very heavy hearts that we would like to acknowledge the passing of Dr. Lewis K. Shupe, Professor Emeritus of the Department of Communication at Wright State University. Lew was a great friend and mentor to many, and … Continue reading
Over the years I’ve heard many references to an infamous event in WSU’s early history, namely the “Wrightstock” festival. I had never been able, however, to find much documentation at all about this in the University Archives. Much of what … Continue reading
In honor of March Madness and the basketball frenzy that has washed over the University Library like a monsoon, (I may be exaggerating), we thought we would pay tribute to our own Wright State Raiders and their basketball accomplishments over … Continue reading