Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Author Archives: lynda
Paige E. Mulhollan, President 1985-1994 Paige E. Mulhollan was named WSU’s third president in 1985. He is best known for shaping Wright State’s mission as a metropolitan university dedicated to service and leadership to the Dayton metropolitan area. Wright State … Continue reading
[Special Collections and Archives welcomes Ruth Monnier, a senior history major at the University of Dayton who is working as a summer volunteer here in the Archives. One of her first projects was to finalize the transcriptions on the Civil … Continue reading