Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Category Archives: SC&A
Special Collections & Archives will be closed for the duration of Wright State University’s holiday closure period: December 23, 2016-January 2, 2017. We will re-open Tuesday, January 3, 2017, on our “break hours” schedule. The hours for the week of January 3-8, … Continue reading
For the past few weeks Special Collections & Archives has been very fortunate to have two student volunteers from the Wright State University Center for International Education giving their time. Alexandra “Sasha” Gribinenko, a native of St. Petersburg, Russia, and now a … Continue reading
While the official University mailing address bears the his name (Colonel Glenn Highway), famed astronaut, aviator, and U.S. Senator John Glenn also visited the Wright State campus on several occasions. On April 13, 1993, then U.S. Senator Glenn and Ron Brown, U.S. … Continue reading