Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Category Archives: Public History
This year the theme for the Annual Public History Graduate Symposium pertains to how history can be a point of conflict when two parties wish to tell different stories about the same event. Our guest speaker this year will be … Continue reading
After eight years as Director of Public History, I am stepping down to focus on my primary responsibilities as Head of Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University. I became director of public history in 2007 and quickly learned … Continue reading
Please join us on Friday, March 13, for the 4th annual Public History Graduate Symposium, as we explore “History Through a Prism: Untold Stories,” with keynote speaker and Emmy-winning aviation filmmaker Adam White, in the Wright State University Student Union Apollo Room, … Continue reading