Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Category Archives: University Archives
In honor of March Madness and the basketball frenzy that has washed over the University Library like a monsoon, (I may be exaggerating), we thought we would pay tribute to our own Wright State Raiders and their basketball accomplishments over … Continue reading
We are pleased to share with you that a large collection of Wright State University Faculty Senate materials are now online in CORE Scholar. The materials consist of the Faculty Senate’s meeting agendas and minutes, which document their activities from … Continue reading
A little bird—OK, it was Twitter—told us that celebrity alumnus Eddie McClintock (class of ’91) is returning to campus this Saturday, October 18, to serve as Master of Ceremonies of the kickoff gala for Rise. Shine. The Campaign for Wright … Continue reading