Special Collections and Archives, in support of Wright State University’s mission of educational excellence, collects, preserves, and provides access to primary sources that document the history of aviation, aviation technology, and the legacy of the Wright Brothers for which the university is named, the local and regional history of the Miami Valley, and the history of Wright State University. Also documented are the history of medicine, local medical history, and aerospace medicine. Special Collections and Archives encourages and promotes the use of these materials for teaching, learning, research, and public service.
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours