Special Collections and Archives, in support of Wright State University’s mission of educational excellence, collects, preserves, and provides access to primary sources that document the history of aviation, aviation technology, and the legacy of the Wright Brothers for which the university is named, the local and regional history of the Miami Valley, and the history of Wright State University. Also documented are the history of medicine, local medical history, and aerospace medicine. Special Collections and Archives encourages and promotes the use of these materials for teaching, learning, research, and public service.
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
- Join us October 25th: Maiden Flight Lecture, The Wright Romance