Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Tag Archives: Bishop Milton Wright
On February 2, 1915, Bishop Milton Wright wrote the following as part of the day’s diary entry: …This is ground hog day. There is not a ray of sunshine. (As there was “not a ray of sunshine,” it would seem … Continue reading
As you may have noticed, we’ve been sharing 100-years-ago-today social media postings from the diary of Bishop Milton Wright, father of the Wright Brothers. (You can see them on our Facebook page and on our Twitter @WrightStArchive under #MiltonWright.) On November 3 … Continue reading