Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Tag Archives: braggingWrights
As you might have heard, the Dayton area had some famous visitors earlier this week: actor/producer/director Tom Hanks and historian David McCullough. Hanks helped dedicate the newly renovated Tom Hanks Center for Motion Pictures here at Wright State, and he is … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that the much-anticipated digitization of the Wright Brothers Newspapers has been completed! All existing issues are now available online in CORE Scholar, Wright State University’s Campus Online Repository. The Wright Brothers operated a printing business … Continue reading
Special Collections and Dayton Metro Library Partner to Create Wright Brothers Newspapers Digital Archive
Special Collections and Archives in the Wright State University Libraries and the Dayton Metro Library have partnered to create an online archive of the most complete run of Wright Brothers’ newspapers available to date. Both the Dayton Metro Library and … Continue reading