Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Tag Archives: closings
Wright State University’s Spring Break week is February 28-March 6. During Spring Break, Special Collections & Archives will operate Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00. We will not be open on Sunday, February 28, or Sunday, March 6. On Wednesday, March 2, we will … Continue reading
We will be closed on Monday, January 18, in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr., Day. We apologize for any inconvenience. (However, we will still be open on Sunday, January 17, from 1:00-5:00.) Following our closing on January 18th, we … Continue reading
Special Collections & Archives will be closed for the duration of Wright State University’s holiday closure period: December 24, 2015-January 3, 2016. We will re-open again on Monday, January 4, 2016, on our “break hours” schedule. Our break hours—the hours we are … Continue reading