Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Celebrating Wright State’s 50th: New Book!
- A Night of Dayton Hockey History: Ice Stories with Chuck Gabringer
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
Tag Archives: Dayton Ohio
This edition of Boxplorations explores the Papers of John J. Rose (MS-178), which date between 1914 and 1983 and consist of 1.5 linear feet of materials. The text below came from the collection finding aid, written by Stephen Kahn, circa … Continue reading
Yesterday’s 100-years-ago today diary posting from Bishop Milton Wright on our social media was as follows: Lorin’s came to supper. Mr. Thresher and wife called in the evening. She is Dr. Colby’s daughter. Diaries by their personal nature often record … Continue reading
As part of its ongoing efforts to preserve local pop music history, Wright State Special Collections & Archives has partnered with the future Funk Hall of Fame and Museum. This partnership provides for the collection and preservation of the historic … Continue reading