Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Tag Archives: exhibits
Only 1 week until election day! Not surprisingly, there have been a lot of fairly local visits recently by major candidates, as Ohio is typically an important “battleground” state. This has long been the case, and consequently, there are many … Continue reading
We were so pleased to have Harry Haskell present a lecture last Tuesday about his new book, Maiden Flight, a fictionalized narrative of the love story between the Wright Brothers’ sister, Katharine Wright, and Harry’s grandfather Henry J. Haskell. Maiden Flight (Academy Chicago, … Continue reading
The Wright State University Libraries, Friends of the Libraries & Special Collections and Archives proudly present: Maiden Flight a novel by Harry Haskell Meet the Author and Book Signing Wright State Student Union Endeavour Room October 25, 2016 7:00 p.m. … Continue reading