Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Celebrating Wright State’s 50th: New Book!
- A Night of Dayton Hockey History: Ice Stories with Chuck Gabringer
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
Tag Archives: exhibits
We are pleased to announce the recent installation of a new exhibit in the lobby of Dunbar Library celebrating this year’s sesquicentennial of the Victoria Theatre. The exhibit, created by archivist Gino Pasi and public history student Shelby Dixon, presents highlights from the … Continue reading
What would March in Dayton be without remembering the Great Flood of 1913? In commemoration of the event, we have a special exhibit of original flood postcards and photographs, from the Miami Conservancy District Records (MS-128), currently display in our … Continue reading
We recently installed a fresh exhibit on the second floor of Dunbar Library: “Standing Treasures of Dayton.” Many have come together in the Dayton area to save our landscape’s historic structures from deterioration and ultimate removal. These historic buildings are … Continue reading