Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Tag Archives: Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society
All are welcome at the next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation History Society, this coming Monday, April 4, 2016, at 7:00 p.m. At this month’s meeting, Tony Sculimbrene (National Aviation Heritage Alliance) and Jim Blackman (National Museum of the United … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation History Society will take place this coming Monday, October 5, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. At this month’s meeting, Emil Dansker will present “Lunken Looking Up,” highlighting the Lunken Airport in Cincinnati (view PDF flyer). The … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation History Society will take place this coming Monday, September 14, 2015, at 7:00 p.m. At this month’s meeting, Dr. Peggy Chabrian will present “Women in Aviation” (view PDF flyer). The meeting and presentation … Continue reading