Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
- Join us October 25th: Maiden Flight Lecture, The Wright Romance
- New novel Maiden Flight celebrates the “Wright sister”
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on Oct. 5th!
- Sarah Byrn Rickman to speak about WASPs on Oct 3
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- David McCullough in new video ‘applauds’ efforts to save Wright factory
- Sept. 12: Upcoming Talk on Pulitzer Air Races, American Aviation and Speed Supremacy, 1920-1925
- Archives receives PROPS Award from NAHA
- Save the Date: Wright Brothers Aero Carnival, Sept. 10, 2016
Tag Archives: manuscripts
As March 1863 begins, Robert H. Patterson, with the 61st OVI, and William Patterson, with the 1st OVI, are both in winter camp. Robert is located at Stafford Court House, Virginia, with the Army of the Potomac, and will be in winter … Continue reading
By mid-August 1862, Confederate General Robert E. Lee knew that Union General George B. McClellan was redeploying his army from the Peninsula to unite with General Pope’s Army of Virginia on the Rapidan River. Lee sent General James Longstreet and his Corps … Continue reading