Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Tag Archives: MS-341
Did you have a good holiday season? We did! Here are some highlights of what we were up to in November and December: In November, we installed two exhibits on the second floor of Dunbar Library. One exhibit focuses on … Continue reading
This past week, we installed fresh exhibits on the second floor of Dunbar Library, replacing the exhibit on the university common text The Fault in Our Stars by librarian Kathy Reynolds. In connection with National Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week (Nov. … Continue reading
We have new materials available for research! (Click on the links to view the updated PDF finding aids.) The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Warren Joy Collection (MS-476) Louis P. Christman, 1903 Wright … Continue reading