Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Celebrating Wright State’s 50th: New Book!
- A Night of Dayton Hockey History: Ice Stories with Chuck Gabringer
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
Tag Archives: MS-53
We are pleased to announce that a variety of World War I materials from the Fred F. Marshall Papers (MS-53) are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, CORE Scholar. These recently digitized materials include … Continue reading
New World War I photographs are being added to our digital collections on CORE Scholar. The first batch of WWI photographs from the Fred Marshall Papers (MS-53) are now online. Among the subjects of this first batch of 27 items are … Continue reading
We are excited to announce that several new small collections, as well as additions to existing collections, have recently been added to our digital collections on CORE Scholar: With the centennial of World War I, or “The Great War,” as … Continue reading