Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Tag Archives: MS-90
Nellie Neukom to her husband Edward, away on business, and family in Pennsylvania: “April 12, 1913, 10 A.M. “My dearest Edward Mamma Tacy Evelene and all who belong to you all… Harriet gets ice—meat—(and things we can’t buy in the … Continue reading
J. G. C. Schenck, Sr. “Still have very bad cold. Rained most of day. AES attended to work at house. She & Georgie are cleaning up the furniture doors windows etc. are swelled very much so they can not be … Continue reading