Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Tag Archives: new collections
We are pleased to announce that the Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507) is now available for research. The collection consists of materials created and collected by Judith Ezekiel in the course of her research to complete her … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Occupy Dayton Oral History Project (MS-499) Judith … Continue reading
Today we received a donation of this 1927 Delco Light Frigidaire Convention badge with attached ribbon: The donor stated that the badge belonged to her father-in-law, H. H. McLellan, who sold Delco Light plants in Nebraska. She said it was probably … Continue reading