Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Tag Archives: news
Special Collections & Archives will observe the following closings or reduced hours this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday: Wednesday, November 23: Closing at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, November 24: Closed (Thanksgiving break) Friday, November 25: Closed (Thanksgiving break) However, we … Continue reading
Special Collections & Archives will be closed on Friday, November 11, 2016, in honor of Veterans’ Day. We will be open on Sunday, November 13, from 1:00-5:00, and our normal hours on Monday, November 14, are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. … Continue reading
Join us from 6:30-9pm on Thursday, November 17th, for the 7th annual Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News Archive as we honor sports writer Hal McCoy in the Endeavor Room of the Wright State Student Union. The doors open at … Continue reading