Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Tag Archives: preservation week
It is Preservation Week! Don’t miss out on two online webinars this week offered through the Association of Library Collections & Technical Services, which is a division of the American Library Association. The first webinar is on Tuesday, April 26 … Continue reading
As archivists, we are often asked where to purchase archival supplies, such as boxes, folders, and sleeves, for home use. It is a great question. Archival supplies are not typically available through office supply stores, craft stores, or discount mega … Continue reading
American Library Association started Preservation Week in 2010 to raise awareness and promote preservation of individual, family, organizational, and community archives. If you are just starting to think about preserving historical materials in your care, here are a few tips … Continue reading