Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Tag Archives: Stephen Patterson
On July 17, 1862, Stephen wrote his mother after receiving a letter from her indicating she was anxiously waiting to hear from him. In his letter, he reports that he is doing well — he feels great, the rations are good, … Continue reading
On June 24, 1862, Stephen wrote a letter to his brother, John, from Clarksburg, Virginia. In the letter, Stephen tells his brother that “All that we will have to do here will be to stand guard and do picket duty.” … Continue reading