Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Tag Archives: Stephen Patterson
On July 17, 1862, Stephen wrote his mother after receiving a letter from her indicating she was anxiously waiting to hear from him. In his letter, he reports that he is doing well — he feels great, the rations are good, … Continue reading
On June 24, 1862, Stephen wrote a letter to his brother, John, from Clarksburg, Virginia. In the letter, Stephen tells his brother that “All that we will have to do here will be to stand guard and do picket duty.” … Continue reading