Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Celebrating Wright State’s 50th: New Book!
- A Night of Dayton Hockey History: Ice Stories with Chuck Gabringer
- Archives Closed Monday, January 16
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research
- What Were You Doing on the Day of the First Flight?
- Workshop Announcement-Bringing History Home: Educational Outreach Using Local Government Records, January 18, 2017
- Winter Break Closure, Dec. 23-Jan. 2
- Student Volunteers in the Stacks
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
Tag Archives: tours
A dozen aviation writers and editors from around the United States are in town this week for the National Aviation Heritage Area Aviation Writers Summit Presented by Dayton International Airport. The Summit kicked off Wednesday, September 30, and continues through Friday, October … Continue reading
Special Collections & Archives will be one of several Dayton area cultural institutions that will be featured on an upcoming episode of C-SPAN’s 2013 Cities Tour of BookTV & AmericanHistoryTV. One of C-SPAN’s Local Content Vehicles arrived at the Dunbar … Continue reading