Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Did You Know John Glenn Visited Wright State University?
- 75 Years Ago Today: Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941
- Now Available for Research: Judith Ezekiel “Feminism in the Heartland” Research Collection (MS-507)
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
- Archives Closed Nov. 11 for Veterans’ Day
- Hal McCoy to speak at Living Legends of the Dayton Daily News on November 17
- McCullough’s “The Wright Brothers” chosen for Big Read
- New Exhibit: Presidential Visits to the Miami Valley
- Harry Haskell delights crowd with Maiden Flight lecture
- Join us TONIGHT for Ghost Stories from the Archives!
Tag Archives: Wright Brothers
We hope to see you this Fall at the Great Wright Brothers Aero Carnival on Saturday, September 10, 2016! We will be there with an exhibit about the Wright Factory. More info on the carnival: Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the … Continue reading
On June 14, we hosted some special “little” visitors from one of Wright State’s Discovery Camps. The students, ranging in age from approximately 8 to 10, are participating in the “Night at the Museum Camp,” wherein they will create their … Continue reading
We have two new exhibits of original historic artifacts currently on display in our reading room and a fresh exhibit on the first floor of Dunbar Library! One new exhibit in our reading room highlights artifacts from the Jewish Federation of Greater … Continue reading