Directions to Dunbar Library
Directions to campus
- Dunbar Library is on the east side of campus, accessible from Loop Road.
- The Information Desk is
located on the 2nd floor.
- Special Collections and Archives is located on
the 4th floor.
- Visitors requiring access to electronic library resources can request a one-day Library Guest Computer Account at the CaTS Help Desk on the 2nd floor of the Dunbar Library. For Library Guest Computer Account service hours, please call Dunbar Information Desk (937) 775-2925.
- Please drive to the Visitor Parking Booth in Lot 2 near the Student Union (indicated on the map at right by the boxed text) to pick up your free visitor parking pass.
- Proceed to Lot 11, highlighted in orange on the map at right. The visitor spots are located near the Motion Picture Center (formerly the TV Center).
- Short-term visitor parking is for visits of 30 minutes or less. Turn on your car’s flasher lights while you park here.