Those of you who are Reference Universe users just got an early holiday gift – a new interface. For details on the changes, check out the Paratext overview document.
- customized library logos
- simplified email/download and export functions – direct to RefWorks and EndNote too
- eBook only display
- classification number options – LC, Dewey, both, or none
- quick format identification
- stationary search and browse functions
- option to display title NOT owned by your library – great for collection development
- and more….
For more information on Reference Universe, listen to the NSR interview with Eric Calaluca, Founder and President, Paratext.