Gale announced a new account management tool for libraries this week called “My Account.”
Using “My Account,” libraries are able to easily –
• Manage account contact, billing and shipping information
• Order print and eBook titles from the Gale catalog
• Renew subscriptions of electronic resources
• View detailed pricing, including any freight
• Build, save, print and email a “Wish List” to aid ongoing collection development
• View and print invoices and order history
• Track the status of print, eBook and electronic orders
The launch of My Account is coupled with a contest for $500 product credits. More information on the contest can be found online.
For more information, please contact Linda Busse at email@example.com.