The new SpringerLink platform is scheduled to be launched on 7 August 2010. On this date the current site will be discontinued and all users will automatically enter the new platform. All authentication methods, including, IP, Proxy, Shibboleth, Athens, username and password, and referring URL will continue to work seamlessly. Linking will also remain the same and unaffected. The new SpringerLink platform has greatly improved based on comments and feedback from an extensive usability study.
The new platform includes:
- Related documents for every article or eBook chapter.
- PDF Preview for eBook chapters.
- Enhanced browsing features.
- View abstracts without leaving search results.
- Improved search functionality – including searching by citation.
- Easy filters for Online First and Open Access articles.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more you can visit springer.com/librarians for an extensive Q & A or to sign up for a free webinar.