Credo continues to expand it’s subject collections with the new addition of Elsevier titles. There was no indication in the press release of the date these titles will be available.
More from the press release: Credo Reference (www.credoreference.com), the award-winning online reference service, and Elsevier, an international provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, have signed an agreement that will put 45 health sciences titles in forthcoming Credo Reference Subject Collections.
Credo’s Subject Collections, which launched with eight collections in spring 2011, are compilations of leading subject-specific reference curated with library professionals and available alone or alongside the Credo General Reference service. The Elsevier titles represent a wide variety of resources in the research areas of Health Science, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine. The diverse and prestigious titles to be included in the Credo Subject Collections of Nursing & Allied Health and Veterinary Medicine are:
- Acute and Chronic Wounds: Current Management Concepts
- Community Emergency Medicine
- Health Careers Today
- Mosby’s Pediatric Nursing Reference
- Responding to Terrorism: A Medical Handbook
- Color Atlas of Veterinary Anatomy, The Horse
- Exotic Animal Medicine: A Quick Reference Guide
- Handbook of Avian Medicine