Interesting article in the WSJ from August 26th, Should You buy an E-Book? According to the author, Brett Arends, that depends on what you want it for. He responds to a variety of statements to assist the indecisive reader with answering this question including:
1. Casual readers probably shouldn’t bother
2. The books aren’t as cheap as they should be
3. Savvy readers read the classics anyway
4. Be aware of the potential costs of buying a Kindle
5. Be aware of the costs of the rivals.
6. And if you’re thinking of buying a book reader – wait!