Please note that the part two blog post has now been added to the New Jersey eBook Summit Summary.
Today the NJ State Library, LinbraryLinkNJ- The NJ Library Cooperative, NJ Library Association and the NJLA Reference Section sponsored an E-book Summit in Eatontown, New Jersey. The line-up of speakers included:
- Eli Neiburger, Ann Arbor District Library
- Sue Polanka, Wright State University Library & No Shelf Required
- Robert Miller, Director of Books, Internet Archive
- Mary Minow, Attorney, Consultant, and Former Librarian
- Joseph Sanchez, University of Colorado – Denver Continue reading New Jersey eBook Summit Summary – part two