Reserving the Room
Reserving and Checking Out the Room
- Current WSU students may reserve the room for two-hour periods during the Dunbar Library’s regular hours.
- Reservations may be made by calling the Information Desk at (937) 775-2925.
- Student Wright 1 cards will be held while the room is in use
- Pick up the key at the Information Desk on 2nd floor of Dunbar Library.
- All users must sign the "Presentation Practice Room Use Agreement."
- The room will be held for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled.