Skip to main content

Records Disposal

Disposal of University Records

The Records Management Office provides approval for university offices to dispose of university records or transfer them to the University Archives. A Certificate of Records Disposal, approved by the University Records Manager, is required prior to the disposal or transfer of university records listed on Department Records Retention Schedules.

Note: Records listed in the General Records Retention Schedule do not require a Certificate of Records Disposal (CRD), with the exception of Personnel Records.

Please contact Chris Wydman, University Records Manager, for more information.