Bring in nonperishable food and other donations the week of April 10th – 16th and take advantage of fine forgiveness!
3 Paths to Fine Forgiveness:
- Bring any nonperishable, nonexpired food item (or diapers or toiletries – see list below) to the Circulation Desk in Dunbar Library between April 10th and April 16th and you’ll receive a $5 reduction in overdue fines to University Libraries up to $50 total;
- Diapers may be worth more towards your fines based on package size – check with a library staff member;
- Giftcards to Kroger, Meijer or Walmart will count double towards your fines up to $50 (i.e. $10 giftcard = $20 off your fines); note: card value will be verified by a library staff member.
Keep in mind:
- Fine forgiveness will not exceed $50;
- Fine forgiveness will not include lost, “billed”, or replacement items;
- Please return or renew late items to take full advantage of fine forgiveness.
Most needed items include:
Questions? Please contact Matt Shreffler, Head of Information Delivery Services, 775-3565.