The University Libraries held our biannual Library Student Assistant Award (LSAA) reception on October 26, 2018. Seven students were honored with a $500 award. Library Student Assistant Awards are funded by contributions to the Campus Scholarship Innovation Campaign from the University Libraries’ staff, with a matching contribution from the Friends of the Libraries. To date, nearly 400 awards have been distributed totaling $180,000.
University Libraries’ staff would like to congratulate this semester’s winners:
- Molly Mackenzie Banfield, a junior majoring in psychology
- Genevieve Coutinho, a junior majoring in nursing
- Eric Dahlstrom, a senior majoring in motion pictures
- Maria Hess, a junior majoring in music education
- Alexis Rakovan, a sophomore majoring in rehab services
- Buddhika Senanayake, a graduate student in the applied statistics program
- Kyle Wilson, a senior majoring in mechanical engineering
Front Row: LSAA Recipients – Alexis Rakovan, Maria Hess, Genevieve Coutinho, Molly Mackenzie Banfield, Eric Dahlstrom
Back Row: Friends of the Libraries Board Members, Natalie De Horn, Stephanie Dickey, Glenn Graham (President), and Sue Polanka
Congratulations to all of our Library Student Assistant Award recipients!