Beginning in 2019, OhioLINK’s contract with Wiley has been expanded to include all of the online journals they publish. The new contract adds 532 journals to the Wiley EJC portfolio, bringing the total number of titles available to 1508; generally, access will extend back to 1997. OhioLINK will retain permanent access to all content published during the term of the contract.
This new contract allowed the University Libraries to realize a small cost savings for 2019 due to lower than anticipated inflation and the cancellation of existing local subscriptions. Controlled inflation will yield additional savings over the term of the contract.
Under the terms of the contract, which runs from 2019 through 2023, any new titles published or acquired by Wiley will automatically be available to OhioLINK users.
A selection of titles added to the OhioLINK portfolio include:
- Bulletin of Economic Research
- CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
- Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Counselling and Psychotherapy Research
- Human Behavior and Emerging Technologies
- Journal of Competency-Based Education
- Journal of Public Affairs
- Neurology and Clinical Neuroscience
- Phycological Research
- Social Anthropology
The expanded OhioLINK Wiley portfolio also includes titles the Libraries were forced to cancel for budgetary reasons including:
- British Journal of Radiology
- Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Geophysical Research Letters
- Journal of Geophysical Research (all sections)
- Journal of Leukocyte Biology
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series C
- Medical Physics
- Space Weather
You can find a complete list of new Wiley titles for 2019 here. If you have questions or concerns, contact Karen Wilhoit (firstname.lastname@example.org; 937-775-3039).