At the annual Friends of the Libraries meeting on April 17, 2019, the Board elected the following new officers:
- President: Jane Rininger
- Vice President: Natalie De Horn
- Past President: Glenn Graham
- Secretary: Stephanie Dickey
The Board also appointed several Board Members at Large:
- Krishel Stout, student representative
- Toni Walchner, staff representative
- Kathi Herick, community representative
- Jen Ware, faculty representative, second term
- Catherine Queener, community representative, second term
We also said farewell to Richard Hairston, our student representative, who will be graduating in April of 2019. Thank you, Richard, for your contributions to the Board.
And a big thank you to our Past-President, Gary Barlow, and President, Glenn Graham, for their outstanding service. Both Glenn and Gary served in these capacities for four years. We look forward to their continued work with the Friends.