It is going to be a very hot weekend, so if you need to get out of the heat, stop by the Dunbar Library and spend some time with us. The Dunbar Library is open to the public and guest computer accounts with access to most of our resources are available. We have a number of activities to keep you cool:
- Read a book – 800,000 to choose from – academic, fiction, children’s/YA books, and more (all floors)
- Visit our display about the 50th Anniversary of the moon landing (1st floor)
- Ride a new bicycle desk – a great way to get in some biking miles while it is too warm outside (2nd floor)
- Read a newspaper or popular magazine like Ebony, Consumer Reports, or Rolling Stone (2nd floor)
- Make a movie or scan some old photos in the STAC (2nd floor, no guest accounts)
- Play a game from our Brain Games Collection (1st floor)
- Spruce up your resume, finish that paper, or get an early start searching for next semester’s textbooks using one of our computers (2nd floor)
- Browse the Milton Wright Diaries or previous Stein Gallery exhibitions in CORE Scholar (online)
Library hours this weekend are:
Friday, July 19th – 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 20th – 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 21st – 1 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.