We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids:
Newly processed collections:
- SC-371: Dayton-Wright Airplane Company Badge Pin #15046, 0.1 linear foot (pictures & more info in this post).
- MS-665: Bill Garlow Photographic Negatives Collection, 18 linear feet.
- MS-538: Kiwanis Club of Xenia, Ohio, Records, 7.35 linear feet.
- UA-17: Wright State University Libraries, Special Collections and Archives Departmental Records, 15 linear feet.
Additional materials added to existing collections:
- MS-469: Ray Must Collection, 11.37 gigabytes of digital video processed.
- MS-45: Five Rivers MetroParks Records, 13 linear feet of new materials processed in series 1B, 1E, 1H, and 1I.
- MS-315: College Women’s Club of Dayton Records, 0.84 linear feet of new materials processed (in box 27 and 28).
- UA-2: Wright State University School of Professional Psychology Records, interviews (box 1A) and objects (Series III).
- UA-14: Wright State University Libraries Collection, new files from 2019-2021.
- MS-639: Explorer Post 72 Records, 2 linear feet of new photographic slides in boxes 83-86.
Newly online collections:
- Prohibition materials, including brewer Fred Olt correspondence (from Dayton Liederkranz-Turner Collection), Ohio Temperance Organ (from Wallace Family Papers), Xenia Committee of 100 (SC-3) selections, and Martha McClellan Brown (MS-147) temperance items.
- Records of Dayton Together (MS-603).
- Emancipation Index for Greene, Logan, Miami, and Montgomery County.
If you have any questions, please contact us!