Winter in Dayton has never been a time to stay at home. The thriving theater venues in town are a great place to escape the winter blues and enjoy first-rate performing arts. Dayton is fortunate to have a strong tradition of support for the arts. For instance, many of the city’s suburbs and small towns across the Miami Valley have active community theaters. Moreover, venues such as the Victoria Theater and Memorial Hall attract talent from around the world. Below is a gallery of performance venues and theater groups from across the Miami Valley. All images were found in the DDN collection. Please click on the thumbnail image to enlarge it.
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy Birthday Orville and Katharine!
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, July 2019
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, August 5, 7pm
- Episode Two “In the Archives: Space Collections”
- SC&A Closed July 15-19, 2019
- “That’s One Small Step…” Space Collections at SC&A
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, July 1, 7pm
- 75th Anniversary of D-Day
- Military Aviation Documentary Week at SC&A
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, May 6, 7pm