Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, May 2022
- Summer Hours 2022
- Montgomery Co. Medical Society Alliance Scrapbooks Part 2: Scrapbook Art
- Montgomery Co. Medical Society Alliance Scrapbooks Part 1: Scrapbook Preservation
- Celebrating 150 Years of Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Winter Weather Closure, Feb 3-4
- Join us on Feb. 17! Paul Laurence Dunbar: Beyond the Mask Screening and Discussion
- Garlow’s Blizzard of 1978 Photos
- New Digital Collection of 1923 Dayton Area Street Views
- Winter Break Hours & Closures
Daily Archives: November 5, 2011
On November 5, 1861 the 1st OVI traveled by the river steamer “Telegraph No. 3” to Louisville, Kentucky. Arriving after midnight, it went into Camp York, near the city.