On February 14, 1862, the 1st OVI, with the Army of Ohio under General Buell, marched from Camp Wood to West Point, Kentucky. At West Point they boarded river steamers with the intent of joining General U.S. Grant’s army that was advancing on Fort Henry, Tennessee.
Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
- New Collections Available for Research, May 2022
- Summer Hours 2022
- Montgomery Co. Medical Society Alliance Scrapbooks Part 2: Scrapbook Art
- Montgomery Co. Medical Society Alliance Scrapbooks Part 1: Scrapbook Preservation
- Celebrating 150 Years of Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Winter Weather Closure, Feb 3-4
- Join us on Feb. 17! Paul Laurence Dunbar: Beyond the Mask Screening and Discussion