I am frequently amazed by the diversity of material that we find in the DDN collection. It seems that we have a little bit of everything. It is not just items of local or national importance; but also material of international significance. June 12 is celebrated as Anne Frank Day. It marks the day she was born and, on her 13th birthday, the day she received her now famous diary. The DDN Collection contains a sizable collection of film and TV imagery, as well as photos and stories from the Associated Press. Within these two series we found a great deal of items related to Anne Frank. Below is a sample of the photographs and articles to commemorate Anne Frank Day.
Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
- Women’s History Coloring Sheets