Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Celebrating African-Americans Who Helped Shape WSU
- Digital Spotlight: Miami County Manumission Record, 1834
- New Exhibit: C. J. McLin, Jr., Materials
- New Exhibit: Vintage Valentines (1940s)
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, Jan. 2019
- Greetings from Kitty Hawk!
- Winter Break Closure, December 22, 2018-January 1, 2019
- I Learned it in the Archives: Women’s Rights Activism Runs in Steinem Family
- Papers of Rudi Berndt, WPAFB Engineer via Operation Paperclip, Now Open for Research
- Thanksgiving Break Hours
Daily Archives: March 23, 2013
On March 23, 1863, Jefferson Patterson, the father of Robert, William, Stephen, and John Patterson, died in Columbus, Ohio. Elected the previous year, Jefferson was attending a session of the Ohio General Assembly.