Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New and Updated Collections available for Research, January-September 2020
- New Exhibit “Rightfully Hers” Explores History of Women’s Suffrage
- Happy Birthday and Happy National Aviation Day!
- Take an Archives Staycation
- 50 Years Ago: Remembering the Kent State Shootings
- Learn How to Start a Family Oral History Project & Celebrate Preservation Week
- The Pandemic Through Photos
- Sharing Your Pandemic Story
- Celebrating The Boonshoft School of Medicine’s 1st Graduates
- Bingo! Explore our Online Resources & have fun too!
Monthly Archives: May 2013
50 years ago today, in a remote pasture between Airway Road and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, the first shovel hit the ground for the construction of the Dayton Campus of Miami University and Ohio State University. This was to be … Continue reading
Did you ever wonder how the four buildings on the Quad (or, more formally, the “Founders’ Quadrangle”) got their names? The Quad buildings were named for four men who were crucial to the founding of the Wright State University, which … Continue reading