Search this Blog
Wright State University Libraries' Special Collections and Archives welcomes you to our blog. Join us as we share information, news, and special events; highlight our collections; and discuss archival issues. For more information:
* Visit our website
* Email us
* Visit us on the fourth floor of Dunbar Library
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Digital Spotlight: World War I Glass Plate Stereoviews
- Protect the Propeller Success!!!
- Thank You to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation!
- Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society Meeting, July 2, 2018
- Thank you National Aviation Heritage Alliance!
- Digital Spotlight: 322nd Field Artillery World War I Materials
- Around the World Through Reference
- SC&A Closing June 25-29, 2018
- Protect the Propeller In Honor of Father’s Day
- New and Updated Collections Available for Research, May 2018
Monthly Archives: December 2013
One hundred years ago today, Orville Wright made his bid for the Collier Trophy. The prestigious award, presented annually for the year’s most significant contribution to the field of aeronautics, was established in 1911 by Robert J. Collier. Glenn Curtiss won … Continue reading
Special Collections & Archives will be closed for the duration of Wright State University’s holiday closure period: December 24, 2013-January 1, 2014. We will re-open again on Thursday, January 2, 2014, on our “break hours” schedule. Our break hours—the hours we … Continue reading
Special Collections & Archives will be one of several Dayton area cultural institutions that will be featured on an upcoming episode of C-SPAN’s 2013 Cities Tour of BookTV & AmericanHistoryTV. One of C-SPAN’s Local Content Vehicles arrived at the Dunbar … Continue reading